Intro to Circuit Building requires 6-10 hours of classroom time and is appropriate for students from 5th grade through adults. Lesson and activity videos, written lesson materials, detailed activity instructions, and quizzes are all available through the online classroom which teachers and students access directly.
If you are looking for semester or year-long electronics, coding, and/or robotics courses for middle school, high school, or adults, click here to view our Intro to Robotics course options.
Please note, the Intro to Circuit Building course consists of the same first eight lessons as Intro to Robotics Level A. Intro to Circuit Building is designed to be a brief, stand-alone course. If you are interested in a beginner course that teaches both electronics, coding, and how to use a Raspberry Pi, your students should start with Intro to Robotics Level A instead.
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
Orders can be placed here on the website but we strongly recommend contacting us for a custom quote prior to submitting a purchase order. Our website limits the number of student kits which can be purchased online to 30. If you will need more than 30 kits, please contact us and we will process your order for you. Please note each web order or institutional purchase order must include the following two line items:
- SKU 313 Intro to Circuit Building Base Bundle (Includes an online classroom login for the instructor and 5 student licenses/online classroom logins and equipment kits)
- SKU 312 Intro to Circuit Building Extra Student Set (Student license/online classroom login and equipment kit)
Additional order process information can be found in the FAQ's further down this page.
about intro to robotics
Watch Us Build the Robot
Learn More About Intro to Robotics
Real Parts + Real Code = Real Skills
- Step-by-Step Lessons and Parts Kit
- Learn to Work with Electrical Components and Build Circuits
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Language
- Learn to Troubleshoot, Read Schematics, and More
lessons + kit to Teach electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Construct a Fully Mobile and Programmable Robot
Staying Home? Build a Robot of Your Own
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit to Build Your Robot at Home
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
Curious to see the Circuit Building course in action? Click here to download a sample lesson and detailed scope and sequence for the course.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
“Students have learned so much!
As a STEM teacher at a small Christian school, the Level A Robotics course is just what I have been looking for. It is affordable, easy to set up, and fun to learn alongside the students.”
By Kelly B.
"I looked a long time for affordable robotics curriculum to use in my classroom, so this was a godsend. I'm using in a semester class, though I wish I could teach a year long course, as we will not get to levels C and D. Therefore, the class is more of a computer science class than a robotics class at this point. In the future I hope to either offer a second course or teach this as a year-long course. So far, my students have learned a lot and are enjoying the program. Thank you for a great product!"
By Jennifer T.
"I am loving this curriculum. It is easy to follow and very engaging. My students look forward to class each week!"