LEARN PYTHON + RASPBERRY PI
LEARN RASPBERRY PI + PYTHON
- Level A Contains 18 lessons Including 70+ videos and 45+ activities.
- Level B Contains 18 lessons Including 60+ videos and 55+ activities.
- Step-by-Step Lessons and Parts Kit
- Learn to Work with Electrical Components and Build Circuits
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Language
- Learn to Troubleshoot, Read Schematics, and More
Looking to teach a class? Click here for more information on our classroom sets.
Want to purchase all four levels (and build a mobile, programmable robot)? Click here to view the Intro to Robotics Complete Course.
INTRO TO ROBOTICS SAMPLE VIDEOS
Intro to Robotics A-15 Sample Lesson Video
Intro to Robotics B-13 Sample Activity Video
Intro to Robotics B-5 Sample Lesson Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Tackle Raspberry Pi + Python Projects You Find Online
Staying Home? Learn Electronics + Coding
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit so You Can Work with Confidence
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“I am halfway through Level B and am very impressed with the excellent quality of electronics instruction! As a retired IT professional and former Computer Science instructor I feel qualified to also evaluate the programming instruction. It is...excellent as well! Both the electronics and programming instruction are easy to follow for students and adults alike and is well-structured in a "one step builds upon another" approach. Highly recommend!”
By Glen S.
"These are really well crafted lesson plans. They teach in a practical, well thought out manner. My 15 year old son has been working on a lesson a day all summer, and has learned some serious skills. Thank you!"
By Delwyn F.
"As an electronics engineer, I wanted my daughter to have experience with and be comfortable with circuits and eventually make a robot. Like the founders of the company, I tried many different kits on the market and they all lacked the fundamental foundation for understanding. We love the 42Electronics curriculum as it starts from the ground up. Sitting down with the day’s lesson is the highlight of our homeschool day! We can’t wait to get to the more complicated items in the higher levels!"
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Access to the Level A Online Course via the Intro to Robotics Online Classroom (Level A course includes 70+ videos and 45+ activities)
- Access to the Level B Online Course via the Intro to Robotics Online Classroom (Level B course includes 65+ videos and 50+ activities)
- Raspberry Pi x1
- 5 volt Power Supply with AC Adapter x1
- Raspberry Pi Case x1
- Micro SD Card with Adapter x1
- Ribbon Cable x1
- Wedge Assembly x1
- Battery Holder with Wires x1
- Breadboard x1
- LEDs x8
- Analog-to-Digital Converter x1
- 10k Potentiometer with Knob x1
- Phototransistor x1
- Level Shifting Integrated Circuit x1
- Infrared Obstacle Sensor x1
- Ultrasonic Range Sensor x1
- Infrared Line Sensor x3
- Temperature Sensor x1
- OLED Display x1
- Capacitive Touch Sensor x1
- 220uF Capacitor x2
- 2200uF Capacitor x1
- Jumper Wires (Short Male-to-Male)
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Male)
- RGB LED x2
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Female)
- RFID Tags x2
- RFID Reader x1
- 3x4 Matrix Keypad x1
- Slide Switch x1
- Piezo Speaker x1
- Pushbutton Switch x3
- Resistors 10,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 1,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 220 Ohm x6
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
Learn Electronics + Coding + Robotics at Home
Easy to follow; detailed instructions; B has been challenging, A is a breeze if you already know python. Awaiting C and D later on
We are half way through Level A and my 9 year old son absolutely loves it. It is very well written and easy to fallow lessons. He can’t wait to learn more.
This is an amazing program and although it is reading, it isn't daunting at all. There is short reading and yet it gives thorough information. Plus after every lesson they show you how what you read applies to what you will build.
This year for science I decided to drop what we normally do, and stick to robotics and coding for my 9 yo boy. We both LOVE it. Since he’s younger and I have other (older) kids to homeschool who are also doing their own science curricula, I work with him doing one lesson a week. It’s a good pace for us, we’re not in a rush, and I’m learning right along with him. We’re only several lessons into Level A but it’s been awesome so far. The math we obviously can’t do, but that can always be revisited later. I was hesitant about the cost at first, but it’s been worth every penny. Everything is neatly packaged and it’s not this monstrous box (at least, levels A and B aren’t) that takes up extra space in my house. Couldn’t be happier! And he is excited at the prospect of completing all 4 levels—which we’ll do over 2 years.
This is a great idea. My son is learning so much and so quickly. So am I. We are on lesson 8. There are a few typos and small inconsistencies that is indicative of a product from a small start-up business. I’m proud to support this clever idea and its accessibility for enrichment.
I am halfway through Level B and am very impressed with the excellent quality of electronics instruction! As a retired IT professional and former Computer Science instructor I feel qualified to also evaluate the programming instruction. It is...excellent as well! Both the electronics and programming instruction are easy to follow for students and adults alike and is well-structured in a "one step builds upon another" approach. Highly recommend!
My son is really enjoying the material and curriculum
Haven’t finished it yet, but great so far.
The experience has been great, having never used python before I appreciated the code lessons. The fact it just wasn't do x,x,z to put together but actually spent some time explaining the theory as well as how the gear works was fantastic.
These are really well crafted lesson plans. They teach in a practical, well thought out manner. My 15 year old son has been working on a lesson a day all summer, and has learned some serious skills. Thank you!