Intro to Robotics Level C is designed to be an open-and-go, high school-level advanced electronics and programming course. We strive to provide a low-stress option for instructors teaching STEM courses in a classroom or group setting--even when the instructor has no previous experience with electronics, coding, or robotics. The course includes lesson videos, step-by-step activity instructions (complete with very detailed photos), and standardized equipment kits.
Level C builds on the skills learned in previous levels and teaches students to work with complex electrical components and write advanced-level Python code. Along the way, they will learn complementary skills including remotely controlling the Raspberry Pi using a virtual network connection (VNC).
Level C is generally used as an 8-11 week advanced electronics and coding course for high school students. Please note, students must complete Intro to Robotics Levels A+B prior to starting Level C. They will need the skills and equipment from Levels A+B to complete Level C.
If you are looking for a two-semester, one credit, robotics course, click here to read more about the Intro to Robotics Levels Complete Course (includes all four levels of the program).
GENERAL ORDERING INFORMATION
Orders can be placed here on the website but we strongly recommend contacting us for a custom quote prior to submitting a purchase order. We are happy to help you determine the number of student licenses and equipment kits you will need. Purchase orders should include the following three line items:
- SKU 331 Level C Instructor Set (includes an online classroom login and one set of component kits for the instructor)
- SKU 332 Level C Student License (consumable license, purchase one for each student, includes online classroom access)
- SKU 333 Level C Equipment Kits (purchase one set for every 1-4 students)
about intro to robotics
Watch Us Build the Robot
Learn More About Intro to Robotics
Real Parts + Real Code = Real Skills
- 30+ Videos, 50+ Activities, and an Equipment Kit
- Expand Your Electronics Skills with Complex Electrical Components Including Audio-Visual Elements
- Write Advanced-Level Code in Python
- Learn to Control the Raspberry Pi Remotely via VNC Access
- Use Relays, Servos, an Amplifier, Speaker, and So Much More!
- Build a Web Server Using Popular (free) Software Packages Like Bottle and Apache to Add Web Page Control to Projects
- Use a Raspberry Pi Camera to Gather Data and See Real-Time Events
lessons + kit to Teach electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Construct a Fully Mobile and Programmable Robot
Staying Home? Build a Robot of Your Own
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit to Build Your Robot at Home
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
EQUIPMENT KIT CONTENTS
- Relay Module x1
- Transistors x4
- Infrared Remote with Battery x1
- Infrared Receiver x1
- Servo Motor x1
- Accelerometer x1
- Audio Amplifier x1
- USB Audio Adapter x1
- Microphone x1
- Camera Mount x1
- Camera Cable x1
- Raspberry Pi Camera x1
- Dual-Color LED 18mm x1
- Screwdrivers x2
- Speaker x1
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
“Students have learned so much!
As a STEM teacher at a small Christian school, the Level A Robotics course is just what I have been looking for. It is affordable, easy to set up, and fun to learn alongside the students.”
By Kelly B.
"I looked a long time for affordable robotics curriculum to use in my classroom, so this was a godsend. I'm using in a semester class, though I wish I could teach a year long course, as we will not get to levels C and D. Therefore, the class is more of a computer science class than a robotics class at this point. In the future I hope to either offer a second course or teach this as a year-long course. So far, my students have learned a lot and are enjoying the program. Thank you for a great product!"
By Jennifer T.
"I am loving this curriculum. It is easy to follow and very engaging. My students look forward to class each week!"