BUILD A ROBOT AT HOME
- Level C Contains 18 lessons Including 40+ Videos and 50+ Activities
- Level D Contains 18 lessons Including 20 Videos and 45+ Activities
- Learn to Work with Complex Electronics and Advanced-Level Python Code
- Control the Raspberry Pi (and the Robot) Remotely via VNC Access
- Build a Fully Programmable Mobile Robot Including Power System, Multiple Motors, Sensors, Camera, Speaker, etc.
Looking to teach a class? Click here for more information on our classroom sets.
Sample Lesson Videos
Lesson C-11 Sample Video
Lesson D-11 Sample Video
Robot Build Demonstration Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“I would highly recommend this course because it provides excellent written instructions along with quality components. The written material is a wealth of information that is clearly designed to be used as a resource for any future electronics project. I see the written material and the wide range of components to be a worthwhile investment in my robotics future. Additionally, the support line is extremely responsive”
By Jeffrey P.
"I had no electronics experience at the beginning of this course but I appreciate the fact that (1) everything was clear, and (2) it worked as advertised. I now have have a great foundation to delve further into robotics/electronics world. Educational and fun experience."
By Paul H.
"Fills a huge void in accessible, working knowledge. Worth every penny and then some. You can not obtain this knowledge at any university. Appropriate for ANYONE at virtually any age seeking knowledge. My son loved it. I am grateful for the knowledge, as well."
By Dustin H.
about intro to robotics
Build a Fully Mobile Robot at Home
Example Project from Level C: Working with Servos
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Construct a Fully Mobile and Programmable Robot
Staying Home? Build a Robot of Your Own
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit to Build Your Robot at Home
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Access to the Online Classroom: Level C Lessons Including 30+ Videos and 50+ Activities
- Access to the Online Classroom: Level D Lessons Including 20+ Videos and 55+ Activities
- Digital Multimeter x1
- 9-Volt to 5-Volt Voltage Regulator x1
- 6xAA Battery Pack with Velcro Mounting Strips x1
- Wheel and Tire Assembly x 2
- DC Motor with Wires and Mounting Hardware x2
- Small Screwdriver (#2 Phillips) x1
- Motor Drive Integrated Circuit x1
- Raspberry Pi Chassis Mounting Bracket and Hardware x1
- Servo Motor x1
- Audio Amplifier x1
- USB Audio Adapter x1
- Microphone x1
- Camera Mount x1
- Camera Cable x1
- Camera x1
- Speaker x1
- Infrared Receiver x1
- Infrared Remote with Battery x1
- Transistors x4
- Relay Module x1
- IR Obstacle Sensor x2
- IR Line Sensor x2
- Camera and Ultrasonic Sensor Mounting Hardware x1
- Accelerometer x1
- Dual-Color LED 18mm x1
- Screwdrivers x2
- Jumper Wires (Male-to-Male)
- Jumper Wires (Male-to-Female)
- Upper Chassis Plate with Breadboard Attached x1
- Lower Chassis Plate x1
- Assorted Chassis Hardware x1
- Rear Caster Assembly with Ball Bearing Wheel x1
- Plastic IR Sensor Mounting Hardware x1
- Ultrasonic Range Sensor with Plastic Mounting Plate x1
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
Learn Electronics + Coding + Robotics at Home
Level C and Level D Lessons
My overall experience using this program has been wonderful. I have enjoyed learning both the hardware and software side of constructing projects, including the final project, the robot.
Level C & D
Great course! I really enjoyed learning about and building the robot. Looking forward to seeing new courses!
I like the pace and the persons voice. She has a friendly demeanor
Great Program and Excellent Customer Service!
The lessons are clear and easy to follow and the materials provided are labeled and organized well. The customer service is great! We are on the west coast and called after hours once and received a call back quickly. They have also replaced items quickly that were broken or not working.
thorough and enjoyable
I run a class with 8 children ranging from 11-15 for Level A-B We have really enjoyed this course. we incorporated a field trip to a local factory that uses robotics and a trip to the telephone service drop near our home. The text is easy to read and understand for someone who has no experience. We cannot wait to get into level c and D next semester.
I had no electronics experience at the beginning of this course but I appreciate the fact that (1) everything was clear, and (2) it worked as advertised. I now have have a great foundation to delve further into robotics/electronics world. Educational and fun experience
Complete comprehensive program.
A little harder then expected
My son had a ton of fun with A and B. We ordered C and D for this year. He’s having a harder time with C and D and isn’t having quite as much fun. However he is still working on it, we just slowed down the process. He requires a bit more help to work through this one. I hate saying it as it feels like an excuse, he is high functioning autistic, which plays into how he reads things and understands.
Really Well Done Robotics Course
I have finished Levels A and B and really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to completing Levels C and D. I would recommend this product because it is easy to use, explains things very well, and gives the student the pieces necessary to complete other projects.
Much needed program.
Fills a huge void in accessible, working knowledge. Worth every penny and then some. You can not obtain this knowledge at any university. Appropriate for ANYONE at virtually any age seeking knowledge. My son loved it. I am grateful for the knowledge, as well.