Level A Lessons: Building Circuits & Beginning Programming
Regular price $147.00
Unit price per
ELECTRONICS + RASPBERRY PI + PYTHON
- 70+ Videos, 45+ Activities, and an Equipment Kit
- Learn at Your Own Pace
- Work with Electrical Components and Build Circuits
- Learn to Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Language
- Learn to Troubleshoot, Read Schematics, and More
- Gain the Skills Needed to Tackle Online Projects with Confidence
Looking to teach a class? Click here for more information on classroom sets.
Want to purchase all four levels of the online course (and build a fully functional robot)? Click here to view the Intro to Robotics Complete Online Course.
Please note, at this time this course is only available without a Raspberry Pi included. If you choose to purchase the course, you must have a working Raspberry Pi Model 3B or 3B+ on hand as it is required to complete the course. Only Models 3B and 3B+ are compatible. All other models are not compatible.
Sample Lesson Videos
Lesson A-15 Sample Lesson Video
Lesson A-18 Sample Activity Video
Lesson A-18 Sample Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“We purchased this class of our 12 year old daughter after she informed us that she wanted to learn to build a robot as part of her home school education. Both my husband and I have limited knowledge of wiring and none in programming. She is currently only at the beginning of the course, which covers the wiring, and LOVES IT! She can independently complete the lessons, which I love, and she feels so accomplished after producing circuits that turn on lights.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THIS, JUST BUY IT NOW, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!”
By A. A.
"I was very pleased. I actually wished this program existed many years ago as I studied electronics and had a particular interest in microcontrollers and GPIO systems yet nothing really existed and it was a dead end in my education. The explanations were well written and relevant. I'm saving my pennies for the next installment!"
By Russell C.
"We purchased Level A as a Christmas present for our 13 year old son. After getting everything set up for him I had a hard time convincing him to stop for such mundane things as eating, sleeping, etc! He went through all 18 lessons in approximately a week and gleefully stated "Now I know what I want for my birthday (in February)!" He wants levels B, C, and D. He worked entirely independently and only had one problem with how to correctly connect something. When I contacted the company with his question I received a very prompt, thorough and useful reply. Couldn't be happier!"
By Charlene M.
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Tackle Raspberry Pi + Python Projects You Find Online
Staying Home? Learn Electronics + Coding
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit so You Can Work with Confidence
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Access to the Online Classroom: Level A Lessons including 70+ videos and 45+ activities
- 5 volt Power Supply with AC Adapter x1
- Raspberry Pi Case x1
- Micro SD Card with Adapter x1
- Jumper Wires
- Ribbon Cable x1
- Wedge Assembly x1
- Battery Holder with Wires x1
- Breadboard x1
- LEDs x8
- RGB LED x2
- Pushbutton Switch x3
- Resistors 10,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 1,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 220 Ohm x6
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
Please note, this course is only available to purchase without a Raspberry Pi included. If you choose to purchase the course, you must have a working Raspberry Pi Model 3B or 3B+ on hand as it is required to complete the course. Only Models 3B and 3B+ are compatible. All other models are not compatible.
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).