Ready to tackle complex electrical components and advanced-level Python code?
The Level C self-paced, online course is the third of four levels in the Intro to Robotics series. Intro to Robotics is designed to start at the very beginning and systematically teach you electronics, programming, and then how to combine those skills to build a functional robot. Along the way you'll learn how to use common electrical components, read schematics, troubleshoot, and craft every line of computer code. The online Level C course contains 18 lessons, including 40+ videos and 50+ activities.
Looking to teach a class? Click here for more information on our classroom sets.
Intro to Robotics Sample Lessons
Intro to Robotics C-11 Sample Lesson Video
Intro to Robotics C-14 Sample Lesson Video
Intro to Robotics C-6 Sample Lesson Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
about intro to robotics
Build a Fully Mobile Robot at Home
Example Project from Level C: Working with Servos
Real Parts + Real Code = Real Skills
- 40+ Videos, 50+ Activities, and an Equipment Kit
- Expand Your Electronics Skills with Complex Electrical Components Including Audio-Visual Elements
- Write Advanced-Level Code in Python
- Learn to Control the Raspberry Pi Remotely via VNC Access
- Use Relays, Servos, an Amplifier, Speaker, and So Much More!
- Build a Web Server Using Popular (free) Software Packages Like Bottle and Apache to Add Web Page Control to Projects
- Use a Raspberry Pi Camera to Gather Data and See Real-Time Events
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Construct a Fully Mobile and Programmable Robot
Staying Home? Build a Robot of Your Own
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit to Build Your Robot at Home
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
- Access to the Level C Online Course via the Intro to Robotics Online Classroom (Level C course includes 30+ videos and 50+ activities)
- Relay Module x1
- Transistors x4
- Infrared Remote with Battery x1
- Infrared Receiver x1
- Audio Amplifier x1
- USB Audio Adapter x1
- Microphone x1
- Camera Mount x1
- Camera Cable x1
- Camera x1
- Servo Motor x1
- Accelerometer x1
- Dual-Color LED 18mm x1
- Screwdrivers x2
- Speaker x1
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
“I would highly recommend this course because it provides excellent written instructions along with quality components. The written material is a wealth of information that is clearly designed to be used as a resource for any future electronics project. I see the written material and the wide range of components to be a worthwhile investment in my robotics future. Additionally, the support line is extremely responsive”
By Jeffrey P.
"I had no electronics experience at the beginning of this course but I appreciate the fact that (1) everything was clear, and (2) it worked as advertised. I now have have a great foundation to delve further into robotics/electronics world. Educational and fun experience."
By Paul H.
"Fills a huge void in accessible, working knowledge. Worth every penny and then some. You can not obtain this knowledge at any university. Appropriate for ANYONE at virtually any age seeking knowledge. My son loved it. I am grateful for the knowledge, as well."
By Dustin H.
Learn Electronics + Coding + Robotics at Home
Excellent. I'm 47 years old. I actually have an OLD AS in Electronics. I wish like crazy they would have taught this back then. My kids are slowly catching on. It's very well put together both in the parts and curriculum aspects.
Excellent program Used it to start a robotics club Lessons are well organized and easy to understand
My son is over halfway through Level C and has enjoyed every moment of it!
My son has been independently using this program and loves it. He is able to follow the directions and complete the activities. I have already bought the next level and plan on buying level D when it comes out. I recommend this program to lots of other homescchoolers. The one time we needed a bit of assistance the support provided was superb. Great company and a great product.