LEARN PYTHON + RASPBERRY PI
LEARN RASPBERRY PI + PYTHON
- Online Course Includes 36 Lessons, 150 Videos, and 100+ Activities
- No Experience? No Problem! No Background Knowledge Needed
- Learn to Work with Electrical Components and Build Circuits
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Learn Beginner and Intermediate-Level Python Code Commands
- Learn to Troubleshoot, Read Schematics, and More
INTRO TO ROBOTICS SAMPLE VIDEOS
Intro to Robotics A-15 Sample Lesson Video
Intro to Robotics B-13 Sample Activity Video
Intro to Robotics B-5 Sample Lesson Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Tackle Raspberry Pi + Python Projects You Find Online
Staying Home? Learn Electronics + Coding
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit so You Can Work with Confidence
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
WHAT OUR USERS SAY
“I am halfway through Level B and am very impressed with the excellent quality of electronics instruction! As a retired IT professional and former Computer Science instructor I feel qualified to also evaluate the programming instruction. It is...excellent as well! Both the electronics and programming instruction are easy to follow for students and adults alike and is well-structured in a "one step builds upon another" approach. Highly recommend!”
By Glen S.
"I would highly recommend this course because it provides excellent written instructions along with quality components. The written material is a wealth of information that is clearly designed to be used as a resource for any future electronics project. I see the written material and the wide range of components to be a worthwhile investment in my robotics future. Additionally, the support line is extremely responsive."
By Jeffrey P.
"This course has been amazing. I decided to purchase it as I have always wanted to learn robotics. I am a mechanical engineer so have a good handle on electrical concepts and can confirm the course notes are excellent. The hardware is conveniently packaged up which streamlines the lessons and the quality of the components seems good with no faulty components so far. I have also had a lot of support from the staff when I've hit a snag. Can't recommend enough."
By Marco N.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Access to the course via the Intro to Robotics Online Classroom: Levels A+B including 36 Lessons, 150+ Videos, 100+ Activities, Quizzes, and more
- Raspberry Pi x1
- 5 volt Power Supply with AC Adapter x1
- Raspberry Pi Case x1
- Micro SD Card with Adapter x1
- Ribbon Cable x1
- Wedge Assembly x1
- Battery Holder with Wires x1
- Breadboard x1
- LEDs x8
- Analog-to-Digital Converter x1
- 10k Potentiometer with Knob x1
- Phototransistor x1
- Level Shifting Integrated Circuit x1
- Infrared Obstacle Sensor x1
- Ultrasonic Range Sensor x1
- Infrared Line Sensor x3
- Temperature Sensor x1
- OLED Display x1
- Capacitive Touch Sensor x1
- 220uF Capacitor x2
- 2200uF Capacitor x1
- Jumper Wires (Short Male-to-Male)
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Male)
- RGB LED x2
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Female)
- RFID Tags x2
- RFID Reader x1
- 3x4 Matrix Keypad x1
- Slide Switch x1
- Piezo Speaker x1
- Pushbutton Switch x3
- Resistors 10,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 1,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 220 Ohm x6
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
Learn Electronics + Coding + Robotics at Home
Frequently Asked Questions
It was interesting to learn about the breadboard, although sometimes it can be difficult to build a circuit with components in a tight space. I have to invariably use the pdf lesson to build the circuit, the project videos could be enhanced with better graphics. Lastly, the music preceding the videos is not the best
Excellent. Love the combination of written and video instructions, both of which are very clear
Did a great job with the fundamentals of circuit components. Python presentation was very easy to follow. I'd recommend this course for beginners and experienced programmers alike.
Interesting stuff. I'm at Lesson 5. As an adult, I'm doing this only out of pure curiosity. While I've got various technical skills and do a lot of DIY at home, I've never really deeply understood basic electronics. And it's fun to push a button to light up an LED on your own circuit, even if it's just the simplest of things. Looking forward to getting much deeper as the course progresses.
This program is great for both beginners and anyone who needs a refresher. I recommend this program..
This course was engaging, interactive, and informational. The highlight of this course is the hands-on portion; it brings the learned information into practical use. It is highly recommended for beginners.
I found the material to be easy to grasp and the videos to be informative.