BUILD A ROBOT:RASPBERRY PI + PYTHON COURSE
LEARN TO BUILD A ROBOT
- Complete Online Course Includes 72 lessons, 200+ videos, and 200+ activities
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Learn Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Electronics and Coding Skills
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Language
- Build a Fully Programmable Mobile Robot at Home
intro to robotics sample videos
Intro to Robotics B-13 Sample Lesson Video
Intro to Robotics D-11 Sample Lesson Video
Robot Build Demonstration Video
Preview the Online Classroom Welcome Video
what our users say
“Well written, accurate, and very educational. I highly recommend this kit for adults as well as youngsters who are interested in learning these career building skills!”
By Joseph P.
"I am so thankful we purchased it. Level A filled in the gaps and taught him concepts he never fully understood or was never taught. The curriculum is detailed and easy to understand. He has now completed levels A-D and has enjoyed working with the robot and the Pi."
By Julie B.
"This course has been easy enough for me to grasp while being engaging enough to keep his focus. Thank you so much for making something that will fit our life. Thank you Thank you Thank you!! Best investment EVER!"
By Amanda C.
lessons + kit to learn electronics, coding, and robotics
No Experience Needed
- Learn to Build Circuits with Common Electrical Components
- Use a Raspberry Pi
- Write Code in Python--the Fastest Growing Computer Programming Language
- Use Your New Skills to Construct a Fully Mobile and Programmable Robot
Staying Home? Build a Robot of Your Own
- Step-by-Step Lessons (we know you've never done this before!)
- Full Parts Kit to Build Your Robot at Home
- Self-Paced Lessons Done on Your Schedule
- Get Your Kids Involved and Learn as a Family
- Help When You Need It! Our Team is Here to Answer Your Questions and Help Get You Back on Track
What You'll Receive:
- Access to the Complete Intro to Robotics Online Course via the Online Classroom: Levels A+B+C+D including 72 Lessons, 200+ Videos, 200+ Activities, Quizzes, and more
- Raspberry Pi x1
- 5 volt Power Supply with AC Adapter x1
- Raspberry Pi Case x1
- Micro SD Card with Adapter x1
- Ribbon Cable x1
- Wedge Assembly x1
- Battery Holder with Wires x1
- Breadboard x1
- LEDs x8
- RGB LED x2
- Resistors 220 Ohm x6
- Resistors 1,000 Ohm x6
- Resistors 10,000 Ohm x6
- Pushbutton Switch x3
- Piezo Speaker x1
- Slide Switch x1
- 3x4 Matrix Keypad x1
- Digital Multimeter x1
- 9-Volt to 5-Volt Voltage Regulator x1
- 6xAA Battery Pack with Velcro Mounting Strips x1
- Wheel and Tire Assembly x 2
- RFID Reader x1
- RFID Tags x2
- Analog-to-Digital Converter x1
- 10k Potentiometer with Knob x1
- Phototransistor x1
- Level Shifting Integrated Circuit x1
- Infrared Obstacle Sensor x3
- Ultrasonic Range Sensor x1
- Infrared Line Sensor x3
- Temperature Sensor x1
- OLED Display x1
- Capacitive Touch Sensor x1
- 220uF Capacitor x2
- 2200uF Capacitor x1
- Audio Amplifier x1
- USB Audio Adapter x1
- Microphone x1
- Camera Mount x1
- Camera Cable x1
- Camera x1
- Speaker x1
- Infrared Receiver x1
- Infrared Remote with Battery x1
- Transistors x4
- Relay Module x1
- Servo Motor x1
- Accelerometer x1
- Dual-Color LED 18mm x1
- Screwdrivers x2
- Jumper Wires (Short Male-to-Male)
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Male)
- Jumper Wires (Long Male-to-Female)
- Upper Chassis Plate with Breadboard Attached x1
- Lower Chassis Plate x1
- Assorted Chassis Hardware x1
- Rear Caster Assembly with Ball Bearing Wheel x1
- Plastic IR Sensor Mounting Hardware x1
- Ultrasonic Range Sensor with Plastic Mounting Plate x1
- Camera and Ultrasonic Sensor Mounting Hardware x1
- Raspberry Pi Chassis Mounting Bracket and Hardware x1
- Motor Drive Integrated Circuit x1
- Small Screwdriver (#2 Phillips) x1
- DC Motor with Wires and Mounting Hardware x2
**Please note, purchase of this course does not include a laptop, tablet, or any other electronic device
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She's 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6" (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16" (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7" (96cm).
Learn Electronics + Coding + Robotics at Home
This course has been amazing. I decided to purchase it as I have always wanted to learn robotics. I am a mechanical engineer so have a good handle on electrical concepts and can confirm the course notes are excellent. The hardware is conveniently packaged up which streamlines the lessons and the quality of the components seems good with no faulty components so far. I have also had a lot of support from the staff when I've hit a snag. Can't recommend enough.
I am up to lesson 14 of level a and so far am very pleased with the content and pace of the lessons.
I bought this for my High school aged kids. Very well written. They are not through the first kit yet but learning a lot. I like that they program and have a robot to build and test their programs. The kids are on a robotics team but this gives them hands on the whole process.
My son has been really LOVING this program! I just wish there was a next step after this because he keeps asking if he can do more, but I’m not sure what we are going to do when he finishes his level D box!
Three of my five children sit around the dining room table every night, talking, questioning, and instructing each other as they work their way through their 42 electronics curriculum. They just finished Level A last week and have been eagerly awaiting my ability to print out two Level B manuals for them to share and start working on. They love it! I finished Printing one of the manuals (575 pages) on Wednesday and off they went. One important note for buyers is that you are going to need a sturdy printer, a case of paper and a refill toner cartridge in addition to the kit you receive, if you plan to print the manuals.
Level A: Step-by-step an outstanding learning tool for all ages. Teaches the basics of electronics and builds upon that foundation. Keeps the reader engaged while learning new fundamentals and good practices.
It was a gift, but the brothers who received it, love it.
My two children - 11 and 13 y.o - are loving the curriculum. They have both made it through Level A and have just started to dive into Level B. My husband guides them through the work but he is also learning while they are. The instructions are very well written out. I do recommend having a kit for each child. The activities are very hands-on and they just couldn't wait to have their turn at it. (About half way through Level A we ended up buying a second materials only kit).
I don’t know the first thing about electronics or programming. My husband has been reading through the lessons and guiding my son. He is clearly pleased with the lessons and package of components. He said he wants to skip work, and study this program himself.
My initial review of the Intro to Robotics A-D is based on my current progress on Level A lessons. I am impressed with the content provided for beginners and experienced alike. Its a great start and pace for the beginner, as well as the more experienced whom merely want to learn a new programming language and brush up on the electronic fundamentals. I look forward to each lesson and how it progresses moving forward. I would recommend to anyone interested and look forward to more levels or extra lessons going forward.